[Snort-users] Attention: Win32 Users - Snort 1.8.7 "STABLE RELEASE" Binaries Available

Michael Steele michaels at ...155...
Wed Jul 10 10:40:05 EDT 2002

Rich,

I can compile you a debug version for you if that would help. I'm not
seeing any crashes here.

Here is our clip of the snort.conf:

preprocessor frag2
preprocessor stream4: detect_scans, disable_evasion_alerts,
detect_state_problems
preprocessor stream4_reassemble
preprocessor http_decode: 80 -unicode -cginull

preprocessor rpc_decode: 111 32771
preprocessor bo: -nobrute
preprocessor telnet_decode
preprocessor portscan: $HOME_NET 4 3 portscan.log

   -Michael

 Silicon Defense: Single & Multi Sensor IDS solutions
 mailto:michaels at ...155... | http://www.silicondefense.com