[Snort-users] PHP front end tool for SNORT.

Larc larc at ...1187...
Tue Jul 9 10:09:04 EDT 2002

ACID: http://acidlab.sourceforge.net is a realy good free tool to view the alers and
SnortCenter: http://user.pandora.be/larc is a great free tool to manage your rules and remote sensors
  From: emil (needguide.com)
  To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 6:54 PM
  Subject: [Snort-users] PHP front end tool for SNORT.

  Hi there!

  I would like to know if there is a front-end tool (PHP based) that I can use for reading SNORT that runs in Windows OS with MySQL database?

  I'm currently using DEMARC tool to view my security, though this is limited for personal use and 30 days only for businesses.

  If I can confirm that PHP front end tool still not available for Windows/MySQL, I will spend sometime to create one. No need to re-invent a wheel if already exist.

  Please let me know.

  Thank you,

  Emil.

  www.needname.com "register your web identity"