[Snort-users] PHP front end tool for SNORT.

emil (needguide.com) security at ...6275...
Tue Jul 9 09:52:05 EDT 2002

Hi there!

I would like to know if there is a front-end tool (PHP based) that I can
use for reading SNORT that runs in Windows OS with MySQL database?

I'm currently using DEMARC tool to view my security, though this is
limited for personal use and 30 days only for businesses.

If I can confirm that PHP front end tool still not available for
Windows/MySQL, I will spend sometime to create one. No need to re-invent
a wheel if already exist.

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Emil.