[Snort-users] Generating alert when reading tcpdump file

xun wang xuntwang at ...125...
Thu Jul 4 11:54:02 EDT 2002

Yes, I believe I configured the snort.conf file correctly. All the rules
downloaded from snort.org are included in the snort.conf file and HOME_NET
was set. I used the command line switch -h speicfying the home_net as well.

Where did I do wrong?