[Snort-users] instant snort sigs for new vulnerabilites

Erek Adams erek at ...577...
Wed Jul 3 00:26:05 EDT 2002

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Steve McGhee wrote:

[...snip...]

> is there a tool/method out there that will retrieve the *latest* snort
> signatures automatically? for those of us not running snort via CVS, id
> like a way to do something like cvsup, but _only_ update my ruleset
> every night or whatever.

[...snip...]

Steve,

	I'll not bore you with rantings and opinions--Instead, please check
the mailing list archives [0], and do some research on this before you
implement.

	If you don't, at least let me say "Be Careful!"  :)

	Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams
Nifty-Type-Guy