[Snort-users] Pb installing snort -- help !!

Miky J mikydeb at ...1855...
Tue Jul 2 14:59:34 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm using a debian woody distribution, and i can't install snort.

when i do dpkg-reconfigure acidlab the configuration fails at the end saying

"NOTE: Manual configuration required " --- > is that normal ? anyway there's no problem for me to configurate it manually but it finishes with this message :

" sed: file /tmp/acidlab2708.conf line 6: Unknown option to 's' "

Does anybody have an idea of why ? and how could this be resolved ?

Thanx