[Snort-users] Cannot trigger out put from rule

DataShark nomad at ...6165...
Mon Jul 1 12:30:02 EDT 2002

Are you talking about the Apache Chunked encoding rule or the rule I posted a few hours ago for the apache worm?

If eather of the above and you have $HTTP_SERVERS defined you will not trigger the rule unless you are attacking your web servers. you can replace the $HTTP_SERVERS with 'any' or a network of your choice and that will allow you to trigger the rule.
		DS