[Snort-users] How to unsubscribe, for those that don't get it.

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Mon Jul 1 10:47:15 EDT 2002

--- begin rant ---
Look, would all you guys who can't figure it out realize that there's a
snort-users-REQUEST email address for this stuff. Stop sending your
unsubscribe requests to the list itself. In the case of mark I've already
sent him one email off-list trying to clue him in, so I'm resorting to the
public clue-by-four.
--- end rant ---

Absolutely every message to this list has the following message header on
it (among other list-* headers)