[Snort-users] Error loading the DB absraction library

Roman Danyliw roman at ...438...
Thu Jan 31 11:11:04 EST 2002

"c:/snort/adodb/adodb.inc.php" seems incorrect for the Windows platform.

Update acid_db.inc from CVS, and set $debug_mode = 2 in acid_conf.php.

This new version of the DB abstraction library wrapper has more debugging
information.  Please send me back the results so that further debugging can be
done.

Roman