[Snort-users] Running Snort Daemon Problem

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Thu Jan 31 06:08:02 EST 2002

By the way, using the -v switch in combination with the -c switch is an
extremely inefficient way to run the software, you're going to see
packet loss due to latency from printing to the screen.  Check out the
USAGE file for more info.

    -Marty