[Snort-users] Filtering & Metrics

Edwin Pua edwin1118 at ...125...
Thu Jan 31 02:11:02 EST 2002

Hi there,

     I have an ACID installed in my snort box running in RH7.1, and it works
so far coz i was able to view the acid_main.php with the captured number of
alerts and traffic profile. But i noticed that it was stuck and wasn't able
to get the logs from my alert file since yesterday. :( I mean, my total
number of alerts is still 31 and it stops there even though my alert log
file keeps on moving using "tail -f /var/log/snort/alert".

     How will i refresh or restart my ACID console to capture the current
logs from my /var/log/snort/alert directory?

     Grateful for your response.

rgds,
Edwin