[Snort-users] Error loading the DB absraction library

protect protect at ...4597...
Wed Jan 30 10:12:04 EST 2002

Hello:

I have installed Snort 1.8.3 with MySQL 3.23.47 + ACID 0.9.6b.19 + ADODB
171 + PHP 4.1.1 + PHPLOT 4.4.6 on Windows 2000 server.

I have configured it by following direction provided at
www.silicondefense.com, but getting following error while opening
http://localhost/Acid/Index.html:

-------------------------------
Error Loading the DB abstraction library: from
"c:/snort/adodb/adodb.inc.php"
Check the DB abstration library variable $DBlib_path in acid_conf.php
The underlying database library currently ised is ADODB, that can be
downloaded at http://php.weblogs.com/adodb.

I have checked acid_conf.php and it has $DBlib_path = "c:\snort\adodb";

In adodb.inc.php, $ADODB_Database is showng like: $ADODB_Database =
'c:\snort\adodb';

Somewhere, something is missing or misconfigured...but I am not able to
figure it out.

Can anyone help me in solving this?????

Thanks in advance.

Protect