[Snort-users] Cisco IDS blade in Catalyst switch

Jerry A. Shenk jshenk at ...514...
Wed Jan 30 09:12:05 EST 2002

Oh, you're right....it's completely off-topic.  We are using Snort as part
of the IDS solution here as well.  I'm really wondering if there isn't some
way to use that hardware to pull data in for snort.  I'll check the other
list, thanks.