[Snort-users] Help getting Snort working with mysql

Patrick S. Harper lists at ...4250...
Tue Jan 29 12:58:03 EST 2002

What platform are you on?  Are you using RPM's or source?  I have had
better luck using source on Linux.  The first link is a pretty good
tutorial.  I got all these from google when I first did this.

Good luck.

http://www.sfhn.net/whites/snortacid.html

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~rdanyliw/snort/acid_config.html

http://www.incident.org/snortdb/