[Snort-users] Help getting Snort working with mysql

Roman Danyliw roman at ...438...
Tue Jan 29 08:45:02 EST 2002

How far did you get through the README.database instructions?

The following URL from the MySQL manual should get you through the database
installation process (Step 1-2).

http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/manual_Installing.html

What issues are you having applying the DDL script (contrib/create_mysql)?

cheers,
Roman