[Snort-users] snort causing kernel-panic ?

Edwin Pua edwin1118 at ...125...
Mon Jan 28 21:11:01 EST 2002

Hi,
  I'm receiving these logs in my linux box after running snort in NIDS mode.
Any idea?

Jan 29 13:04:52 localhost kernel:   Transmit list 00000000 vs. cf2aa440.
Jan 29 13:04:52 localhost kernel:   0: @cf2aa200  length 8000004a status
0001004a
Jan 29 13:04:52 localhost kernel:   1: @cf2aa240  length 8000004a status
0001004a