[Snort-users] SnortSnarf v020126.1

James Hoagland hoagland at ...47...
Sat Jan 26 13:06:20 EST 2002

Hello all,

Here is a new version of SnortSnarf.  Just a few changes this time,
but a recommended upgrade if you use -ldir (as I suggest that you do).

+ fixed -ldir and -onewindow (accidently disabled in last release)
+ signature links are now present from the alert text, even if the
sid text is given
+ "Fresh grab" and SISR "add alerts" links now give a choice of
including alerts not covered by the current input filter (e.g.,
-minprio) or not
+ -windows accepted as equivalent to -win
+ updates some docs

This version fixes the log linking problem a couple people have noticed.

As always, you can download this version for free and find out more at:

   http://www.silicondefense.com/software/snortsnarf/

Kind regards,

   Jim

--
|*      Jim Hoagland, Associate Researcher, Silicon Defense      *|
|*            --- Silicon Defense: IDS Solutions ---             *|