[Snort-users] SnortSnarf v020124.1 Log Linking Problem

Arcamone, Michael CECOM DCI Windermere Michael.Arcamone at ...4688...
Fri Jan 25 13:04:03 EST 2002

I just installed the new version.  Everything seems to be working fine
except for the log linking.  It worked fine with the previous version and
now its not working at all.  I'm not getting any links to the Snort Log
file.
Here is my command line:
 /snortsnarf/snortsnarf.pl -rs -rulesdir /etc/snort/ -ldir
http://xxx.xxx.xx.xx/snort/sensor1/ -refresh=120 -d
/var/www/html/snort/sensor1 /var/www/html/snort/sensor1/alert
/var/www/html/snort/sensor1/portscan.log

Thanks,
Mike