[Snort-users] snort rules from snort.org and sourceforge

James Friesen lucretia at ...2281...
Thu Jan 24 06:06:11 EST 2002

Are there any concerns with using the snort-current rules with snort (not
current)?

I cannot find any other ruleset for snort on snort.org other than the
snort-current-rules which it states may not be compatible without
snort-current (which isn't packaged for windows?).

TIA