[Snort-users] [off-topic] compilation problem

Ronneil Camara ronneilc at ...4042...
Wed Jan 23 07:02:25 EST 2002

Hi guys,

This is a bit off topic. I've got a question on snortsam. I am trying to compile
it on my redhat. Has anyone had a successful compilation in redhat?
Btw, I've got OPSEC SDK installed. I've got snortsam's header files refer to
OPSEC also.

I'll try to regenerate the errors again.

Thanks.

Neil

neil camara (ronneilc at ...4042...) - cc{na|sa}, mcse - pgp 0x777777B2
network/security engineer - dl := +1(847)2.21.0.224 cn := +1(847)9.80.17.53
        echo "I love windows" | sed -e 's/wi/u/g' | cut -f1 -dd | \
              awk '/u/ {printf("%s %s %six\n",$1,$2,$3)}'
                 ---o0 Statement of Confidentiality 0o---
The contents of this message and its attachments and subsequent additions are
strictly confidential and proprietary and intended solely for the addressee(s)
hereof.  If you are not the named addressee, or this message has been addressed
to you in error, you are directed not to read, disclose, reproduce, distribute,
disseminate or otherwise use thistransmission.  Delivery of this message to
any other person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any
way to waive privilege or confidentiality.  If you have received this transmis-
sion in error, please alert the sender by reply e-mail; we also request that
you immediately delete this message and its attachments, if any.