[Snort-users] Snort+flexresp and "raw socket for libnet"

Tudor Panaitescu tpanaitescu at ...2032...
Wed Jan 23 06:09:05 EST 2002

Thank you. This makes perfect sense .... I wish I thought of this before... It
works like a charm ...

All the best,
Tudor

Fyodor <fygrave at ...121...> on 01/23/2002 07:07:02 AM