[Snort-users] Montreal Snort Sessions - MSS

J. Craig Woods drjung at ...2066...
Wed Jan 23 02:15:31 EST 2002

At 05:12 PM 1/22/2002 -0600, Robert D. Hughes wrote:
>I'll up for Dallas. Heck, since I'm a generous kind of guy and married
>to a very geek tolerant woman, I'll even volunteer my house in
>Richardson if we need a place to meet. I've already got a small lab (9
>systems running Solaris, NT, BSD, Linux) set up, and am adding to it as
>fast as possible.
>
>Rob

Hey Rob, such generosity, you are the man! We are just about neighbors. I
am in Garland. I think your idea is a winner. With your lab, and my smaller
lab (5 machines running a few flavors of Linux, Win2000 & NT Server, etc.)
it seems like we could really get some testing and serious playing done.
Let me know what you guys come up with, I'm game. If nothing else, we could
concentrate on the process of fermentation...

J. Craig Woods
UNIX/NT System Administrator
-Art is the illusion of spontaneity-