[Snort-users] Montreal Snort Sessions - MSS

J. Craig Woods drjung at ...2066...
Tue Jan 22 11:11:02 EST 2002

At 12:37 PM 1/22/2002 -0600, Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt wrote:
>On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Patrick S. Harper wrote:
>
> > I would love to see one started in Houston.  Either a snort/IDS or a
> > general network/internet security group.
>
>         As would I. Is your thought a mailing list/newsgroup/similar
>         forum, or a lunch bunch or group that would otherwise meet
>         from time to time?
>
>                 -g

I would be interested in the outcome of this possibility. If i can not get
any takers for the Dallas area, Houston is not that far for an occasional
trip.....

J. Craig Woods
UNIX/NT System Administration
-Art is the illusion of spontaneity-