[Snort-users] snort reporting tools

Ronneil Camara ronneilc at ...4042...
Sun Jan 20 18:56:02 EST 2002

Hey dude,

I love swatch very much. It emails me when snort captures an alert. It's really cool.
I even use it for my Postfix logs since I'm using a lot of filtering techniques like rbl,
smtp_restrictions and so on.

Don't try it, use it. :-)

-> -----Original Message-----
-> From: Edwin Pua [mailto:edwin1118 at ...125...]
-> Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2002 8:17 PM
-> To: jsage at ...2022...
-> Cc: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
-> Subject: [Snort-users] snort reporting tools
->
-> Hi Everyone,
->
->       Do u know any eporting tools that will email the snort
-> logs to the
-> admin?
->
->       Any recommended snort reporting tools?
->
->
->        grateful for your response.
->
-> Edwin
->
-> Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.
-> http://www.hotmail.com
->
->
-> Snort-users mailing list
-> Snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
-> Go to this URL to change user options or unsubscribe: