[Snort-users] snort and mssql

Gongya Yu yu at ...4361...
Sun Jan 20 15:46:06 EST 2002

HI, thanks a lot !!  Right now I can make snort log to mssql. I
downloaded some pakcages from openlink. But I still have some questions.

I am running snort in a linux box and log to win2K box. But event can't
be  got logged. the event table is empty.
I noticed some packets got dropped.

I appreciate any suggestions.

--
Gongya Yu