[Snort-users] Snort WIN32 (Logging to UNIX MySQL DB) error

William D. Pool locutus at ...4594...
Fri Jan 18 09:32:04 EST 2002

When, I Do test configuration this is what I get.   I've been to Silicon
Defense, but the docs all cover installing a full blown IDS system.

I'm interested in two things:

How to Install Snort with MySQL support
Have Snort log to the UNIX DB.

Are there any docs or instructions for doing this simple task?

I got the UNIX part figured out, I'm not familar with the Microsoft stuff.
Any advice / steps / procedures would be appricated.

William D. Pool
www.icephyre.net
GPG Public ID: EE3D7A83			     |
PGP6 Public ID: 065DEF8B
"Reality, is only fiction put into production"