[Snort-users] Acid Install on Win2K

Michael Steele michaels at ...155...
Thu Jan 17 12:40:12 EST 2002

Michael,

You need to be accessing Acid using http://localhost/Acid/index.html

-Mike

Commercial Snort Support <<->> 1.866.41.SNORT
  Silicon Defense - www.silicondefense.com
    Home of the new SENTRUS Snort sensor!
  Michael Steele - Snort Support Technician

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Cessna,
Michael
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 11:04 AM
To: 'snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Snort-users] Acid Install on Win2K

I'm getting the following error when I try to access the acid_main.php
file:

Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during
the processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more
detail information. Please contact the server administrator for
assistance

The Windows event log is telling me 'The Application called an interface
that was marshaled for a different thread'
Does anyone know what this error is and how to fix it?

Michael Cessna
Network Engineer
RealTime Media
308 Lancaster Ave.