[Snort-users] Acid Install on Win2K

Cessna, Michael MCessna at ...3439...
Thu Jan 17 11:08:05 EST 2002

I'm getting the following error when I try to access the acid_main.php file:

Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the
processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance

The Windows event log is telling me 'The Application called an interface
that was marshaled for a different thread'
Does anyone know what this error is and how to fix it?

Michael Cessna
Network Engineer
RealTime Media
308 Lancaster Ave.