[Snort-users] Any Interest?

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Thu Jan 17 06:31:03 EST 2002

Speaking for myself and possibly others, it would be *greatly*
appreciated if you did *not* post in html format.

I have a feeling that a significant number of people wouldn't even
accept an html-formatted email: those email clients that render *all*
the html tags, for example, completely overwhelm the actual text of your
message because the tags are really just text, too.

I would be willing to bet that some procmail filters just send this sort
of thing to /dev/null...

...just a thought.

- John

--