[Snort-users] novice question: logs

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Sat Jan 12 16:24:02 EST 2002

Dy-no-mite!

It was really quite puzzling to have, as I said, at least a bazillion
hits on "ID 702911" (I'm not exagerating! at *least* a bazillion!) but
no one seeming to be paying  any attention to what that was, itself.

The focus of all the posts was actually on other stuff...

An interesting example of how a search engine can find alot of what you
asked about, but still not answer your question ;-)

thnx..

- John

Erek Adams wrote:

<snip>