[Snort-users] yet another unix socket question...

Dr. Richard W. Tibbs ccamp at ...4532...
Sat Jan 12 10:34:02 EST 2002

Dear list :

After searching the archives (and finding a few postings; thanks to
Fyodor) I am still not able to figure out my problem.  I am trying to
write a reciever socket program to use with snort using the output alert
to unixsock facility.

The attached code snipet fails upon the bind command, with errno 98.
I have debugged the code in kdb and the myname struct looks fine, as
does the sock variable.

Any idea what is wrong ?

Thanks in advance....