[Snort-users] Patch for ACID....!!

kamesh_rajaram at ...4543... kamesh_rajaram at ...4543...
Sat Jan 12 04:16:06 EST 2002

Hi ACID users...!!
       This is with respect to the product ACID (Version 0.9.6b19 ). I feel that
an authentication procedure is required for the users of this console (Like what
DEMARC has). Since i am planing to use ACID...i feel the need for
authentication. Is there a patch already available..?? Else, i am planning to
develop that module  as a patch...I seek ur advice on this issue. This mail is
to avoid any duplication of work in that area. Mail back to me in
leisure...Seeking ur kind co-operation in this regard.

Bye,
Kamesh.

This mail helped a tree grow. Know more at http://green.sify.com

Take the shortest route to success!