[Snort-users] Announce: SnortFE - A win32 front end to Snort/MySQL

Anthony Scalzitti tony at ...4540...
Fri Jan 11 16:19:03 EST 2002

Hello, and thank you in advance

I have written a small front end to my Snort/MySQL database for Win32.  I found ACID to be a great front end for checking trends, nightly activity etc.  However, I wanted something on a more "real-time" basis I could run on my Win2K desktop along with my other daily use applications (like corp. e-mail).

It is available at my site that I just put up for it, so please excuse the site if I left a few things out.

http://security.scalzitti.org

Thank you