[Snort-users] Can I 'nice' snort process?

D.Rajesh Kumar drajesh at ...3758...
Thu Jan 10 22:13:03 EST 2002

If you only want the signatures targeted at your web server you can think of
disabling other rules in your snort.Finger,smtp,sql,telnet,etc....But you won't
be able to detect the overall attacks targeted on your network.

Bye Drajesh