[Snort-users] newbie ACID setup question

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Thu Jan 10 19:37:01 EST 2002

The MySQL client library is unable to find the domain socket through which
it is suppose to communicate.  The library expected it at /tmp/mysql.sock.
Locate where mysqld is creating the mysql.sock and symlink from
/tmp/mysql.sock to this file.

shell> ln -s /path/to/mysql.sock /tmp/mysql.sock

Roman