[Snort-users] Newbie question Snort and Demarc

SkatFiend at ...661... SkatFiend at ...661...
Thu Jan 10 12:18:41 EST 2002

Hi everyone,

I just installed Demarc and mysql and a Win2K box the other day. Everything
seems to be fine except for one major item. When snort starts it is not
Snort + ACID with minor adjustments. Each time I start Demarc it appears to
overwrite and rems out the "include" statements for the rules files. So snort
starts correctly, parses the snort.conf file correctly but rules are read.
Can anyone please tell me how this works?????

Thanks in advance.

Cliff