[Snort-users] how to have a centralized db

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Wed Jan 9 18:58:04 EST 2002

Multiple sensors can write to the same database.

What were these duplicate error messages?  How are these instances of
snort deployed?

There can be issues if both sensors run on the same machine.  When this
is the case, you must use the sensor_name configuration option with the
database plugin?

Roman

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/