[Snort-users] using flex response to block auto updates of client software

Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt glratt at ...604...
Wed Jan 9 07:50:06 EST 2002

Um...why use flex response as opposed to simply blocking the traffic
from the external host or hosts, using whatever firewall or other
access control you have at your site? What you want to do seems more
a firewall than an IDS task.

	-g