[Snort-users] Checkpoint FW1 Alerts to acid/Snort?

Marc Dreher MarcDreher at ...158...
Wed Jan 9 04:28:11 EST 2002

Hi,

This question is not 100% snort related but I hope sombody maybe able to
give some hints. We are using snort sensors for intrusion detection with acid as
analysis console. Besides that we use Checkpoints Firewall-1 as, who'd
expect, firewalls. As we can not place a snort sensor next to every firewall, the
question now is, if there is a posibility/tool to parse the dropped packets
alerts generated by the firewalls somehow into the database to enable analysis
with acid alongside with the snort alerts.
Can anybody help here.

Thanks a lot

Marc

http://www.gmx.net