[Snort-users] Compiling Snort for Mysql compat.

David Lambert dlambert at ...4245...
Fri Jan 4 17:13:02 EST 2002

First let me say that I am a relative newbie to snort/mysql, but I got my
setup working without specifying a directory, i.e.:

./configure --with-mysql

The script seemed smart enough to work out where mysql libraries were located.
I f you specify the directory I think that it needs to point to the mysql
client library.

HTH
Dave.