[Snort-users] experimental signatures

Brian bmc at ...950...
Wed Jan 2 09:26:18 EST 2002

Experimental signatures will now be added to experimental.rules.
These signatures are experimental, new and may trigger way too often.

Be forwarned, this is our testing ground.  We put new signatures
here for testing before incorporating them into the default signature
set.  This is for bleeding edge stuff only.

The first of such signature is the AIM AddGame attempt signature,
which will alert when someone attempts the w00w00 AIM exploit.

-- Donald Knuth