[Snort-users] Snort warning: Bad insert in fraglist for FragTracker 0x8fd580

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Thu Feb 28 20:09:02 EST 2002

If I remember correctly (and from looking at the code) you get this error
when duplicate fragments are received.  This is generally bad news, so I've
just added some code to check for this condition and let you know when it's
seen.  Check out the latest CVS (build 95) to see if that's the case.

     -Marty