[Snort-users] tarball of ArachNIDS available

Anthony Buser ABuser at ...5163...
Thu Feb 28 11:15:05 EST 2002

I just posted it to my website at:
http://www.juju.org/downloads/arachnids.tar.bz2

Enjoy... assuming it doesn't bring my t1 to its knees, I don't have to
worry about using up any allocated bandwidth.  *cringes*