[Snort-users] Can't Compile 1.8.4beta2

Scott Fringer fringsm at ...5133...
Thu Feb 28 08:34:48 EST 2002

Chris,
  I have a single MySQL install, though I'm accessing it via a symlink.
The actual install is:

/usr/local/mysql-3.23.47-pc-linux-gnu-i686

symlinked via:

/usr/local/mysql

Could it be the symlink breaking things?  I didn't even think to try using
the true path to MySQL.

Scott

Scott Fringer                              Shands Healthcare @ U.F.
Network Systems Analyst                        Gainesville, FL