[Snort-users] Doubt about rules

Ronneil Camara ronneilc at ...4042...
Thu Feb 28 07:34:14 EST 2002

Yes you can change the values, you can even change the variable name, or add other variables.
I think if you change HOME_NET variable, you will have to modify all your *.rules to that
it's going to use the new variable that you have assigned.

But I don't think it's a good idea. Just make your life easier.

hope this helps.....