[Snort-users] How to merge in rules in current snort

Joel Hatton j.hatton at ...5128...
Wed Feb 27 17:04:04 EST 2002

Hi,

I've downloaded the current rules for snort, but I'm not sure how to
properly merge them. According to the FAQ, there should be snortpp in the
contrib directory but has this now changed? I guess I should be able to
work it out myself, but I'm not a Makefile expert :)

cheers,
joel

--
my opinions in this email are not endorsed by the University of Qld
this message may not be onforwarded without my expressed permission