AW: [Snort-users] Workstation or Server in RH 7.2?

Demetri Mouratis dmourati at ...3877...
Wed Feb 27 06:10:04 EST 2002

Ok, granted.  But installing all the services is different than saying
enable all the services.  I routinely install everything then turn it off.
I guess I wasn't clear about this but it is the snort list after all!