[Snort-users] IP banned to access snort website

Andrea Barisani lcars at ...96...
Tue Feb 26 23:59:01 EST 2002

Hi to all.

I definetly hate doing this but I have mailed my problem twice to both Brian
and Marty without receiving any reply.

Could anyone involved with snort.org administration help me please?

No flames please ;), I know that I'm not suppose to issue this problem on this
list.

Thanks

----- Forwarded message from Andrea Barisani <lcars at ...96...> -----

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:01:19 +0100
From: Andrea Barisani <lcars at ...96...>
To: bmc at ...950..., bmc at ...312...
Subject: Access to snort.org

Hi, I've already sent you a mail about this subject but nothing has changed
:(. I don't want to bother you but my address XXX.XXX.X.XXX is apparently
restricted from accessing www.snort.org, I haven't done any fast download
on snort-rdf.html, my normal activity (apart from usual surfing) is a daily
wget of the entire site for my mirror.

Can you please help me?

Thanks a lot

Bye

INFIS Network Administrator & Security Officer         .*.
Department of Physics       - University of Trieste    /V\
lcars at ...96... - PGP Key 0x8E21FE82      (/ \)
"How would you know I'm mad?" said Alice.             ^^-^^
"You must be,'said the Cat,'or you wouldn't have come here."