[Snort-users] Second Sensor/NIC and SNMP

Stuart Hall sdenigma at ...125...
Tue Feb 26 14:41:15 EST 2002

Wondering if anyone had some relevant information for running SNMP with
Snort.  I see the variables in the snort.conf but I'm not the strongest SNMP
user so was hoping there was a nice reference page available (other than the
SNMP-readme).

Also, my Snort box has been running for several months but I want to add a
second NIC and sensor for mysql/demarc.  I can get the sensor to register in
Demarc but it always binds to the wrong NIC.  I have three NIC's, one
runnign snort, one internally accessible and one that won't bind.  This is
on W2K.  Any suggestions?  Am I missing an mysql step?

Thanks,  Stuart