[Snort-users] acid and demarc

SkatFiend at ...661... SkatFiend at ...661...
Mon Feb 25 13:13:08 EST 2002

You might wish to run ACID and Demarc. Demarc has a nicer /preetier web interface as well as the ability to do some basic network server monitoring and MD5 file checks.

ACID, has the ability to sort and group by IP address which I personally find very useful, Demarc at present does not have this versatility.

Cliff

I run snort+mysql+demarc+aris at this point. I'm not really clear as to what
acid can do, hence the question:
Should I condsider running acid in addition to demarc and if I should then
why.
thanks.